This breakfast is so simple it really doesn't even need a recipe. Just grab a bowl or a jar, add some yogurt, granola and fruit. Now, you have a delicious and nutritious breakfast to enjoy at home or on-the-go. But since you're here, this is one way we enjoy our parfaits.
- 3/4 cup yogurt (or one single serve container) any flavor
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup fresh berries or favorite fruit
- In a jar or bowl, add 1/3 of the yogurt. Layer with 1/3 of the granola and 1/3 of the fresh berries.
- Repeat, alternating layers.
- Top with any extras, like shredded coconut or chia seeds.
- Enjoy! Serve and eat immediately to keep granola crunchy.
inspired by and adapted from: Food Network