A dish as hot as your campfire but way more delicious than firewood.
- 16 oz cream cheese cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp diced chipotle in adobo
- 4 oz fire-roasted green chilis
- freshly-chopped cilantro for serving
- sliced jalapeño for serving
- tortilla chips for serving
In a large cast iron skillet, heat cheeses, milk, tomatoes and chipotles, stirring occasionally until melty and combined.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced jalapeños.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.