We joined Chef Beni Velasquez of ChinaLatinaLV to learn how to make his white chocolate brioche bread pudding. Watch the video to follow along.
White Chocolate Brioche Bread Pudding
- 10 oz white chocolate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 7 brioche bread, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Butter large 6oz ramekins and place on a sheet pan
- Combine the first five ingredients in a double broiler to melt the chocolate. When melted, remove from heat and add eggs one at a time beating the mixture with a whisk until well blended.
- Stir in diced brioche bread allowing them to soak for a few minutes. Stir the mixture again with a large spoon. The brioche will fall apart a little but keep them mostly whole.
- Now divid the pudding between the ramekins and place them back on the sheet pan. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool.
- Top with your favorite toppings! Powdered sugar, white chocolate sauce, whipped cream, etc.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Beni Velazquez of ChinaLatinaLV