With the sun rising earlier and the warmer air in the mornings, it’s breakfast smoothie season! Well, it’s smoothie season all year, but we especially love a creamy, breakfast smoothie to enjoy at home or on-the-go during the summer months. Smoothies are a quick, nutritious breakfast option for the whole family. And the best part? A full serving of milk!
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Plain or vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1 large Banana, slided and frozen
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4-1/2 cup Fresh spinach leaves (optional)
- Additional ice cubes if needed
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
For a sweeter smoothie, try using chocolate milk!
Inspired by and adapted from: Plated Cravings.