Spinach and Artichoke Fondue
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 3/4 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/3 cup artichoke hearts drained and chopped
Possible Dipping items:
- French bread cubed
- Raw broccoli
Combine the cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour. Toss to evenly coat, set aside.
Pour cooking wine and garlic into a pot and cook over medium-high heat. Once it starts to boil add the spinach and artichokes, stir until the spinach wilts.
Stir in the cheeses and keep stirring until the cheese is stringy and melted completely. Transfer to a fondue pot, or keep in pot on low heat until ready to serve.
Serve with your choice of dipping ingredients.
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry