Spicy Italian Panini
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried or fresh basil
- 1/4 lb. deli sliced ham
- 1/4 lb. deli sliced spicy salami
- 1/4 lb. deli sliced spicy capicollo
- 8 1oz slices of provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup jarred spicy sliced pepper rings, drained
- 1 10oz jar roasted red bell pepper strips, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 4 large ciabatta sandwich rolls split
Combine the first three ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Spread the mayo mixture on the insides of each roll.
On the bottom of each roll top with a slice of cheese, followed by a layer of roasted red bell pepper strips, a layer of ham, salami, capicollo, pepper rings, and top it with another slice of provolone cheese. Place the top on the roll on top and use a hot panini press or indoor grill to press the sandwich together for about 1 to 2 minutes. Enjoy warm.
Recipe courtesy of I Wash You Dry