Root Beer Float
On a hot day, nothing hits the spot quite like a root beer float. Root beer, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream make for a delightful combination.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz root beer
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Maraschino cherry, for serving
- Freeze your glass of choice several hours prior to making.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the glass.
- Slowly pour the root beer into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Serve and Enjoy!
For chocolate lovers, try chocolate ice cream with this classic treat.
Inspired by and adapted from: Sugar and Soul