Filled with cream cheese, ricotta cheese and a cracker crust, this cake is a yummy mix between traditional Italian and American cheesecakes. Its delicious fluffy texture will be sure to have your family going back for a second slice!
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 19 oz ricotta cheese, drained, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine crumbs and melted butter until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool completely before adding the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add ricotta and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add cornstarch, vanilla extract, and zest. Mix just until blended and smooth.
- Pour batter over the cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Adjust oven to 325F.
- Place carefully in the oven and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes until golden brown and the sides begin to pull away from the pan.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cover cheesecake and refrigerate until it is fully set. About 8 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!
Try topping with raspberries or other fresh fruit!
Inspired by and adapted from: Pretty Simple Sweet