Pull-Apart Cheeseburger Sliders
Who doesn’t love mini cheeseburgers?! This recipe makes it easier to enjoy juicy mini burgers any time you want.
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slider buns
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup pickle slices
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add fresh garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Return beef mixture to skillet and stir in mustard and Worcestershire. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place bottom halves of slider buns in the baking dish and top with cooked beef mixture, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, and place slider bun tops on.
- Brush melted butter on top of buns and sprinkle with garlic powder and sesame seeds.
- Bake until cheese is melty and buns are golden.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
Try adding a second type of cheese, because you can never have too much!
Inspired by and adapted from: Delish