In addition to the national Fuel Up to Play 60 contests available to you when you log in to your Dashboard at FuelUptoPlay60.com, we thought it would be fun to offer additional opportunities locally to win cool prizes. Have fun and show us what you got!
Time to Milk It! Contest
Contest Entries Accepted: February 18th to April 12th, 2019
Real dairy milk contains nine essential nutrients that benefit our health – including calcium, vitamin D and potassium – so it is an incredible source of nutrition. Plus, its MOO-licious and you do not have to drink a gallon of it to gain the benefits!
Show us how you Milk It! for a chance to win! Upload a video that captures your students doing what they love and how they fuel with nutritious meals and snacks with milk.
One lucky winner will receive a Waring Commercial Blender (valued at $500). The winner will be notified by April 30th, 2019.
Here are some ideas for you to kick around with your team to get inspired and get you started:
- Create a game, obstacle course, or interactive activity using items in the classroom that incorporate milk/nutrition.
- Hold a contest for the best milk rap, poem, story, etc. and record the winner!
- Hold a Milk Mustache Contest for each grade.
- Team up with school-nutrition staff to create a healthy grab and go station with milk and other nutritious snacks.
- Host a special “Milk It” guest at your school (i.e. local sports/athletes or dairy farmer) and have them talk about how they Milk It.
- Create a cookbook of favorite Milk It snacks from your FUTP 60 team.
Additional Resource links:
*Must be signed up for Fuel Up to Play 60 to participate. Not yet signed up? It’s easy! Join here: https://www.fueluptoplay60.com/join
*This is a local Nevada contest that is running in addition to the national Fuel Up To Play 60 contest at https://www.fueluptoplay60.com/get-involved/time-to-milk-it. You may submit your contest entry for one or both! Different rules apply. Be sure to read the rules for the national Fuel Up To Play 60 contest entry at the link provided.
To sign up for the contest, please submit your information and upload your video at the following this link to our Google Form:
Submit your entry to the Time to Milk It Contest Here
If you do not have a Google email address, please create one by visiting accounts.google.com/signup
Contest Questions? Contact Jen at: