This contest has ended, but fret not! Check out our Current Contests page to see what we currently have going on!
Fuel Up to Play 60 Football Contest
Are you a program advisor with a story to tell? Share with us how you are implementing Fuel Up to Play 60 at your school for a chance to win a trip to a Raiders game in Oakland, CA!
Huddle up for the Details:
Contest is open to Fuel Up to Play 60 program advisors at all schools in Nevada. Winner will be selected based on receiving the most point (out of a total of 4 points possible) and quality of submissions.
- 1 point – School must have completed at least 2 of the 3 steps on the FUTP 60 Dashboard by 11/1/19.
- 1 point – Complete Touchdown Status on your FUTP 60 Dashboard by 11/1/19.
- 1 point – Tell us how long you have been involved in the program and what you are doing at your school to promote nutrition and physical activity. Tell us your story!
- 1 point – Provide one letter or video from a student(s) indicating why you should be selected for this opportunity.
The more points you have, the greater your chances to win! One (1) lucky winner will be chosen. The winner, plus one guest, will receive:
- One night hotel stay
- Tickets to the Tennessee Titans at Oakland Raiders game on Sunday, December 8, 2019.
- Dates: Saturday, December 7 – Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Location: Oakland, CA
To enter, complete and submit the form below by Friday, November 1, 2019. Be sure to attach files of letters, videos, and any other items you would like to share for your contest entry.
Winner will be notified by phone by November 6, 2019.
Contest Questions? Contact:
Jennifer Cuozzo, RDN, LD
Dairy Council of Nevada