Egg Muffin Cups
School starts back up this month, which means mornings can become a bit tricky. A fast, delicious breakfast can help take some of the stress out of your morning routine. Premake egg muffin cups and easily reheat them for the perfect on-the-go breakfast for the whole family.
- Cooking spray
- Muffin pan
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Ground black pepper
- Any of your favorite veggies diced
- 1 oz Shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Add diced veggies and shredded cheese to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake until centers are set and no longer runny, about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Make a variety of flavors by using different veggies and spice combinations. You can also refrigerate and reheat in the microwave in the morning.
Inspired by and adapted from: Super Healthy Kids