Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is the next best thing to Buffalo chicken wings. Tangy, creamy and delicious.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce of choice (ie, tabasco)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Celery, for dipping
- Crackers or bread, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese and half the blue cheese, and transfer to oven-safe dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Remove from oven and stir the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded and blue cheese over the top.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Try serving with other veggies or a sliced baguette.
Inspired by and adapted from: Allrecipes